Location On-Site: Corning, IA
The Ideal Candidate
- Serves customers by providing knowledge about beef related recipes.
- Prepares lists of spirits and food dishes that pair well together.
- Develops new and creative ways to merchandise F&S products.
- Defends modern agriculture and those who work in the industry.
- Actively participates in exposing fad marketing (e.g. Non-GMO, Grassfed, Organic).
- Open to personal development that aligns with our work culture.
- Demonstrates a team-oriented personality.
- Identifies tasks that need completed and has the drive to step in to complete them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use point of sale software for customer check out.
- Conduct food tastings for customers with samples of our products.
- Manage the planning, preparation, and organization of events.
- Commit to working 5 days a week (flexible).
- Act as a key holder who effectively opens and closes the store.
- Perform general cleaning duties when needed.
- Work to continually provide a buying experience that is second to none.
- High School diploma or Associates Degree preferred
- Previous retail experience preferred.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org